Do you ever feel like the only time something will fit you right is in your dreams? Do commercials showing only one body type make you less confident and determined to find what works for you? Or do you go into a store and find yourself more scared than secure with knowing exactly what you need?
If you’ve ever felt like this, you’re not alone. When it comes to finding your perfect bra fit, it can feel almost impossible. Luckily, it doesn’t have to.
With Silhouette Solutions, you can not only find your correct bra fit, but you can have the ease and contentment of knowing that what you’re getting is true to you.
The only question is this: are you ready to have your life changed?
Hourglass, Apple, and Pear Shapes Oh My!
Before you can find your perfect bra match, you need to figure out what your body shape is. This is better known as your silhouette. A silhouette is the shape of a person’s body and the shape created by the type of clothing you wear. By knowing the outline of your body, you can then determine what bra style suits you well.
Still confused? Don’t worry. Here are examples of the different types of silhouettes so you can figure out which is yours.
You are tall with not many curves, but that doesn’t mean you can’t find a bra to accentuate your body.
If your shoulders and hips are the same sizes while your waist is smaller, then you have a curvy figure with a tiny waist, otherwise known as an hourglass figure.
This means your lower body is slimmer than the middle part of your body.
If you have wide hips, then the pear shape is made for you.
Your shoulders, hips, and bust will be the same size, leaving you without any curves but a whole lot of body to find ways to make your own and rock your look.
6. Inverted Triangle
Your bust will be wider than your hips.
Comfort and Style? Look No Further
Now you have an idea of what your silhouette could be, and it’s time to find out what bra style matches that.
Whether you’re looking for something comfortable, stylish, or sexy, Silhouette Solutions has the bra for you. Here are all the styles they provide.
- Wireless: With wire-free support, crisscrossed, and contoured design, these bras not only fit comfortably under any type of clothing, but they are versatile and supportive for every bra type.
- Underwire: These bras are cushioned with padded channels with maximum support without the unnecessary and uncomfortable digging they’re known for.
- T-Shirt: For a bra that’s suitable for everything, look no further than this one. With seamless cups, you can expect smooth coverage and a no-show silhouette. The best part? It works well in all shapes and sizes.
- Minimizer: If you’ve ever wanted to reduce your bust size by a full cup without wishing for it, you’ve found the bra for that. This full-figure bra fits smoothly under button-downs, so you’ll never have to worry about that gap again.
- Strapless: If you have a love-hate relationship with these bras, this one will have you reaching towards it more. With snug bands, stretch-up comfort, and no-slip silicone, this bra will be a staple to your wardrobe and life.
- Comfort: A little support can still go a long way with this bra. Cut from a stretchy self-adjusting material, this will give your bust a much-needed break while still holding everything in.
- Sport: Do you want a bra you can work out in without the fear of it not holding everything together? You came to the right place. Cut from breathable, tech fabric that wicks away sweat and controls bounce, this bra is your saving grace for any size, shape, or workout intensity.
Let Silhouette Solutions Help You Find Your Perfect Bra Fit
Your perfect bra fit is only a few clicks away. Here’s how you can use the Silhouette Solutions page to get the bra style for your specific body type.
- Go to https://glamorise.com/pages/fit-resources-solutions where you’ll be brought to the Silhouette Solutions page.
- Once there, you can see all the different styles of bras they provide. It also includes an in-depth description of each one, such as their style, best clothing to wear with it, and what size and shape the bra is made for.
- There’s also a link under each description where you can shop for the kind of bra you want.
- Towards the bottom of the page, there are some helpful tools to let you figure out what your bra size is and how to measure your bust and band size.
- Still didn’t work out? No worries, Glamorise provides free shipping, free returns, and free exchanges, so you can take the time you need to find your perfect fit.
Finding your perfect bra fit shouldn’t have to be complicated. Despite what society and media want to tell and show you, your body is beautiful and deserving of a great bra no matter the size or shape. So, what are you waiting for? The journey to hassle-free bras and confidence is only a click away at Silhouette Solutions.