Picture this: You’re in the dressing room, trying on a dress that fits you like a glove (something that, for most women, doesn’t seem to happen often). Just as you’re done imagining all the places you’re going to wear this dress, you make one wrong move, and oops – nip slip happens.
There's nothing worse than letting your breasts get the better of you. It can be discouraging to try on cute tops or dresses that don’t seem to hold all of you in. Luckily, there’s something you can do to stop this from happening.
Want to know how you can say goodbye to nip slip and hello to full coverage? Keep on reading to find out.
Why Do Our Boobs Betray Us?
It can feel like you’re the only one who has to deal with this, but you’re not. Plenty of people go through having to put back that item of clothing they liked because their breasts decided to have free access to the outside world. You can even see it in porn videos.
There are many reasons why a boob slip can happen. Some of them have to do with your overall bra type or not having the right bra, to begin with. Knowing these reasons can help benefit you, and your breasts will be thanking you later.
Here are some reasons why a nip slip can happen:
1. Wrong Band Size
If you ever feel like your bra is too tight or you always have to hook it on the last clasp, you could be wearing the wrong band size. With a tight band, your breasts will be pushed together, causing them to spill out.
On the other hand, if the band is too loose, you’ll be finding yourself having to adjust it due to it creeping up your back. You don’t want a band that’s too tight or loose – you need one that’s just right for you.
2. The Right Cup Size Matters
Much like the band, having the correct cup size matters. If it’s too tight, you’ll find your breasts falling out – and if it’s too loose, they won’t be secure, and they’ll be moving all around. Without the proper support, you’re giving your boobs free access to fall out whenever they please.
The best way to determine if you’re wearing the wrong cup size is while you are walking. Suppose your ladies move around a lot or stay in place. If they don’t stay put, it’s time to rethink the bras in your drawer.
3. Finding What Fits You Best
It doesn’t just have to do with finding the right band or cup size. If your bra doesn’t fit comfortably around you, then it’s not the right match for you.
You also have to consider whether or not your straps are adjusted to suit you. If they’re too tight, your boobs will be spilling out the bottom. If it’s too loose, they’ll be falling out from the top.
By getting a proper fitting, you’ll be able to determine not only your cup and band size but which bra is perfect for your shape.
4. Wrong Bra
Sometimes it has nothing to do with your boobs at all. If you have the right size bra and it still doesn’t fit well, it could just be the type of bra you’re wearing.
Some types of bras have more coverage and support than others, and it’s best to know which ones are right for you when dealing with the dreaded nip slip.
5. All Breasts Are Different
We all come in different shapes and sizes. What might fit others won’t suit you, and that’s okay. Your body is beautiful – and just because a particular bra doesn’t fit you right doesn’t mean you won’t find one that will.
Say Goodbye to Boob Slip with These Bras
Now that you’re aware of some of the problems that can occur with your everyday bras, it’s time to change that. Say goodbye to boob slip and hello to full coverage with these bras.
- MagicLift Original Support Bra: Our best-selling plus-size bra design is the perfect balance between shape and comfort. Not only is it designed for more secure support, but the extra-wide straps keep you from getting sore throughout the day, and the inner-bust band does all the lifting for you without the need for a wire.
- MagicLift Cotton Support Bra: With this bra, you get all the support without the need for a wire digging into you. This super-soft bra is just what you’re looking for if you want comfort, style, and ease without worry.
- MagicLift Minimizer Bra: You won’t be having a nip slip in this bra. Not only does it fit under any top without pulling or gaping, but the minimizer cups and wire-free support means you’ll enjoy the comfort and a no-show bra.
- MagicLift Moisture Control Bra: Are you worried about that embarrassing boob sweat when the temperatures get warmer? Those days are over. With this bra, you get all-day comfort that’s not only cooling but supportive.
- MagicLift Seamless Support T-Shirt Bra: Need an excellent everyday bra that can get you through any type of condition? Look no further. This bra fits seamlessly around you and takes away sweat: no wires, no sweat, no straps slipping, no problem.
Leave Nip Slips Behind with Glamorise
Dealing with nip slips should not be something you have to worry about. At Glamorise, we provide you with the perfect bra fit for your body without the added stress. That way, when you go into those dressing rooms, you’ll feel confident and secure.
What's stopping you? Take the next step so that you can be breast friends with your boobs instead of enemies.